About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

SOS27

We walk on these familiar streets
Sharing stories and the joy of laughter
The city sleeps
And the sight of your eyes 
Underneath the moonlight is what I'm after
The night is full
Nothing is seems more bright
But smile my dear
Prove me wrong
We walk over this familiar bridge
Still waters underneath
Only to be moved
By the gentle breeze
It catches your hair
And like a thief I'm caught
I tried to make off with a kiss but you pull away
No one sees
The city still sleeps
We walk to this familiar door
We think so much
And say so little
Dare I move closer?
We stare at each other but neither moving forward
It's now or never
Before I can even decide
One finger decides for me
All that you say
The only thing that rings in my heart to this day,
"The city is still asleep..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment