About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

For Sky Gazers

There is a sky I wish to see
The vibrant colors reflect your personality
The clouds show off your creativity
And whether it is sunrise or sunset,
There is only beauty
I can't explain why this intangible masterpiece is 
Still elusive to my sight
Will you find me?
Or shall I search for you?
If so, where are you hiding and where shall I start?
I've surveyed this land, scanned my eyes across the seas
But looking at a horizontal direction
I only see glimpses
Bits and pieces of something truly remarkable
Different personalities here and inspiring creativity there.
Every so often there is something beautiful to behold
Words to describe and lungs to breathe it in
But I want to lose all of that when I look up and see you
I have yet to see a sky worth my gaze.
I want you to be the first
Before the sun sets today
There is a thirst that pleads to be satisfied
To drink in every moment at first sight
Will you let me find you?
Or shall I wait here?

No comments:

Post a Comment