About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let's get back to poetry

Sandy Hook Shooting
By: Houth Som

Color the heart with lines of justice
Paint the soul with brushes of peace
Let the spirit dance in rivers of mercy
Let the mind be filled with works of grace
For love is infinite and eternal
It is warm, kind and personal
So color the streets with lines of justice
Paint the cities with brushes of peace
Let the nations dance in rivers of mercy
Let the people be filled with works of grace
For God is infinite and eternal
He is warm, kind and personal



No comments:

Post a Comment