About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Extravagantly Common

It started with a thought
And ended with a kiss goodbye
On the forehead
Even though I have sought
For most my life 
A certain direction
It led me straight to you
There has always been a sign
An unrelenting feeling
Of fate and destiny
This overwhelming sensation
Of an incomplete story
A cliff hanger ending
Heart rendering tales of 
Lost romance and unrequited love
Dare to strip mere mortals of Dreams, infinite portals into
A world above, a world of perfection
Where hearts fly like doves and
Sing with no hint of deception
But this story is not a tale because
It is not over
There is no ending but simply preparation for an extravagantly common ending
Common in the world of perfection
Common in a world where
Dreams are reality and 
Reality is but a dream
There is no ending to the story
For when that day comes
Out hearts and minds will become
Romanticized with sweet illumination
We will wake up to
A new chapter,
Starting with a thought
And ending with a kiss goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment