About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For Those Late Night Writers

If I miss one moment
From the gentle kiss of sunshine
To the crashing of summer waves
Then I'll paint a portrait
If I miss one chapter
From the season of independence
To the start of a legacy
Then I'll write a novel
If I miss one sentence
From the phrase of three words
To the truth revealed in those words
Then I'll create a song
If I miss this life
From the moments of inspiration
To the chapters unwritten
Then I've already taken my sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment