About Me

My photo
Hey everybody I'm Houth. This blog is mainly a devotional/poetry blog. I honestly hope that it encourages you in your own personal walk with God. If not, thank you for looking at the blog anyway :) Enjoy my poetry and devotionals. May they bless your heart and feel free to let me know if they do. Have a great day!

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fight the Right Way

I fight...
The wrong way
I constantly punch in all directions
Hoping one would hit
Someday...
I fight...
For wrong reasons
I put my enemies in front of me
Hoping they can feel my anger
Not today...
I fight...
With wrong techniques
I refuse to breathe 
With every misguided punch
Breathe away...
I fight...
In wrong situations
Like David and Goliath
But with no sling, no rock and no faith
Nothing to say...
I fight...
Because I'm wrong
And I want others to be wrong too
So that somehow I'd be right
What's the right way?
Jesus is the Way
The Truth
The Life
You wanna fight?
Go through Jesus...
Because after you wrestle with an undefeated God,
Every other enemy is
A has been...
A never was...
A never will be...
Fight the way Jesus did
Use the weapon he used - the Truth
And fight for what matters...
Life...
Life in God is a life worth fighting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment